If you have a passion for user experience, and an aptitude for digital marketing and web design, this position might be for you. Jack Spades is looking for a project-based, remote contractor to work with our talented team of brand strategists, data scientists, storytellers, and experience designers.
This position is for a Marketing Designer, who understands the core elements and functions of a successful marketing website. This person must have experience in digital marketing, user-journey workflows, and an expertise in web design. This position also requires 5 plus years of experience building websites and is preferred to have Webflow experience.
This person would become project lead for selected client marketing websites & landing pages.
This person must:
- Have 5+ years experience in web design and/or UX.
- Have designed at least 3 websites that we are in awe with.
- Have a keen eye for design & attention to detail.
- Have experience with digital marketing.
- Have excellent communication skills & can work asynchronously.
This person must not:
- Be a serial-website-builder-machine who simply duplicates templates
- Be an agency—we are looking for a true marker, moonlighter, freelancer or solopreneur.